Gompute operates a High Performance Computing Cloud for technical and scientific users. Most commercial and open source applications for Fluid Dynamics, Stress Analysis, Computational Chemistry, Visualization are supported. Users of Gompute receive full support for deploying HPC applications as well as specialized training.
Systems Engineer – Gompute Infrastructure
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
We are now looking for a System Engineer to strengthen our infrastructure team. You will be part of the team that is responsible for the operation, maintenance and development of the infrastructure and systems that runs our services.
Your responsibilities will include automating system and network configurations, troubleshooting infrastructure issues and developing new tools and integrations for internal use.
– BS/MS degree in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent work experience.
– Experience in at least one programming language (C, C++, Java, Python).
– Expert in Linux systems administration.
– Able and willing to be part of an on-call rotation.
– Good knowledge of TCP/IP and Cisco equipment.
– Hands-on experience with configuration management systems.
– Excellent communication and documentation skills.
To apply, please send us an e-mail with your resume to email@example.com with the subject “Systems Engineer – Gompute Infrastructure Gothenburg”.
No recruitment agencies please.