Systems Engineer – Gompute Infrastructure
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
We are now looking for a System Engineer to strengthen our infrastructure team onsite in Göteborg, Sweden. You will be part of the team that is responsible for the operation, maintenance and development of the infrastructure and systems that runs our services.
Your responsibilities will include automating system and network configurations, troubleshooting infrastructure issues and developing new tools and integrations for internal use. Work closely with our HPC support and sales team to ensure efficient and smooth operation and delivery of customers HPC resources. Help in architect and configure HPC systems for different workloads.
– BS/MS degree in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent work experience.
– Experience in at least one programming language (C, C++, Java, Python,Golang).
– Expert in Linux systems administration.
– Able and willing to be part of an on-call rotation.
– Background in systems administration of HPC systems.
– Experience in working with GIT and deployments.
– Good knowledge of TCP/IP
– Experience of provisioning systems, InfiniBand.
– Hands-on experience with configuration management systems as Puppet, Ansible.
– Excellent communication and documentation skills.
To apply, please send us an e-mail with your resume to email@example.com with the subject “Systems Engineer – Gompute Infrastructure Gothenburg”.
No recruitment agencies please.