Since 2002, Gompute has been helping ANSYS users to manage their internal HPC resources and expand their compute capacity in a flexible manner using Gompute On Demand. Architected and designed for CAE workloads, Gompute On Demand offers an easy and flexible solution to launch ANSYS applications in a secure environment. In order to deliver high performance and thus, high utilization of licenses, Gompute operates with bare-metal, Infiniband interconnected compute nodes with large memory configurations. The Complete ANSYS portfolio is available using the applications native GUI, or by running in batch using the integrated application launcher. Whether On-Premise, On-demand or hybrid configurations, Gompute has the portfolio and expertise to solve the main challenges faced by Enterprises to deliver effective High Performance Computing for their engineering community’s, – including:
- Remote Visualization: Use your applications native GUIs and break geographical boundaries using the Gompute Remote Desktop coupled with our Wan Accelerator Technology.
- High speed data transfer: Easily Transfer, Share or Sync large amounts of data across the globe.
- Analytics: Get full statistics and usage data.
- Collaboration: Share desktop with other users or ANSYS support team, without transferring files.
- Effective consolidation and sharing of HPC resources in your Enterprise
- Short or long term additional capacity utilizing Gompute On Demand
- Professional and proven support for your HPC/CAE needs