Host your servers in a modern Datacenter.
Host your servers in the Gompute Datacenter
Gompute data center offers a complete solution for colocation or hosting of your equipment.
Redundant Power & Cooling
The data center
- Located in Gothenburg city, Sweden
- Well connected both by car and public transportation
- Two kinds of AC power: Fully redundant (UPS, Diesel) as well as raw AC power special for
high densityHPC loads
- Cold aisle containment
- Professional preventive maintenance service
- Discharge and unpacking room
- Rooms available for rent at the Gompute office.
- Building and room access control
- CCTV cameras
- The whole site is owned and operated by Gompute
Gompute Data Center is equipped with a modern cooling system which is redundant and backed up by reserve power generators. The cooling is applied on the form of cold aisles.
- In order to give the customer a larger degree of freedom regarding costs, AC power is provided with or without redundancy.
- Power redundancy with UPS and reserve generators.
High qualityAC power, specifically designed for feeding high densityloads.
- All dissipated energy is efficiently removed by the cooling system
- The electrical power used at the data center is based on 100% CO2 free sources and completely renewable.