Gompute User Meeting is an event that gathers all aspects related to Simulation and Technical Computing.
At Gompute User Meeting 2013 you can:
- Discover the latest simulation and HPC software developments.
- Learn about how the Gompute software delivers comprehensive HPC and where it is used
- Meet experienced analysts.
- Learn about the state of the art on commercially available computing services.
- Meet colleagues active in the field of technical computing and simulation.
- Attend workshops on latest techniques in HPC and simulation tools.
At the 2013 Gompute User Meeting, Engineers, Scientific Users, Designers, contractors, Analysts, Academics, Managers and Executives will meet up to share best practices and tips from their simulation experience.
This convention of Comprehensive Technical Computing is free of charge for attendes, and here you can meet engineers and experts of several related fields in order to improve your engineering and simulation skills.
Simulation Tools, Simulation techniques, Computing hardware, Linux for High Performance Computing,HPC Cloud, Remote Visulization
|Agenda||April 23-24, 2013|
|Contact organizers||Scandic Crown Hotel|
Registration is closed